Oil cooler use attention problem
The plate type or corrugated type should be determined according to the actual needs of the heat exchange occasion. For the case where the flow rate is large and the pressure drop is small, the plate type with low resistance should be selected, and the plate type with large resistance should be selected. Depending on the fluid pressure and temperature, it is determined whether the detachable or brazed type is selected. When determining the plate type, it is not suitable to select the plate with too small a single plate area, so as to avoid the excessive number of plates, the flow velocity between the plates is too small, and the heat transfer coefficient is too low. This problem should be paid attention to for larger heat exchangers.
The process refers to a set of parallel flow channels in the same flow direction of a medium in a plate heat exchanger, and the flow path refers to a medium flow channel formed by two adjacent plates in a plate heat exchanger. In general, several flow channels are connected in parallel or in series to form different combinations of cold and heat medium channels.
The process combination should be calculated based on heat transfer and fluid resistance and determined to meet process conditions. Try to make the convective heat transfer coefficient in the cold and hot water flow channels equal or close, so as to obtain a good heat transfer effect. The heat transfer coefficient obtains a larger value because the convective heat transfer coefficients on both sides of the heat transfer surface are equal or close. Although the flow rates between the plates of the plate heat exchanger are not equal, the calculation is based on the average flow rate in the calculation of heat transfer and fluid resistance. Since the "U"-shaped single-flow nozzle is fixed on the pressing plate, the disassembly and assembly is convenient.
In the design and selection of the plate heat exchanger, there is a certain requirement for the pressure drop, so it should be checked. If the check pressure drop exceeds the allowable pressure drop, the design selection calculation must be repeated until the process requirements are met.
Oil cooling performance:
1. Wide heat transfer area: The heat transfer tube of the cooler adopts the copper tube thread type design, and the contact area is wide, so the heat transfer effect is higher than that of the general smooth heat transfer tube.
2, good heat transfer: This series of copper tube is directly sintered by copper tube, so that the heat transfer tube is integrated, so the heat transfer is good and true, there is no solder joint drop caused by poor heat transfer.
3, can be suitable for large flow: the number of heat transfer tubes is reduced, the smooth area of the oil is used to increase, and the loss of pressure can be prevented. There is a partition to guide the flow direction, which can produce a curved flow direction, increase the flow, and exert its effectiveness.
4. Good heat transfer tube: It adopts 99.9% pure copper with good thermal conductivity, which is a cooling tube suitable for heat dissipation.
5. No oil leakage: Because the plate tube and the body adopt the integrated design, it can avoid the trouble of mixing water and oil. At the same time, it is tightly sealed after being tested at the factory, so it can achieve the purpose of leak prevention.
6. Easy assembly: The foot can be rotated freely by 360 degrees. For the body to change direction and angle assembly freely, it can be directly welded to any position of the mother machine or oil tank through the foot, which is convenient and simple.
7. The spiral baffle guides the oil into a spiral continuous and continuous flow, which overcomes the heat transfer dead angle generated by the traditional baffle, has high heat exchange efficiency and small pressure loss.
8. There are two processes and four processes for water flow. The flow has large flow (large guide of deflector) and small flow (small guide of deflector), which can meet various requirements.